iWEAR ...do you?
corona borealis necklace
regular price $120.00
the corona borealis necklace
- titanium plated druzy stone pendant necklace
- golden druzy color, square shape
- stone pendant measures 1.5" x 1.75"
- stainless steel/brass washer centerpiece + stone hangs 4.5"
- brass lobster clasp
- washer chain measures 3/8"
- choose your necklace length
- the glittering effect of the tiny crystals create a constellation of sparkle at every angle
- corona borealis - is the northern crown - worn by the cretan princess ariadne at her wedding, after helping theseus defeat the minotaur and find his way out of the labyrinth, ariadne sailed off with the hero, but was abandoned by him on the island of naxos - dionysus saw her weeping there and fell in love - they married and ariadne wore a crown made by the god hephaestus, and threw it into the sky after the ceremony - it is said that the jewels turned into stars which now form the constellation.